Are you ready to learn the communication
strategies of confident men?
Learn the Art of Conversation and
Persuasion with Women — or anyone!
No More Uncomfortable Silences With Women…
Advanced Communication Secrets:
Handle Difficult Women With Ease – Shut Down Aggro Jerk Guys –
Be Funny and Banter With Women – Build Unstoppable Trust & Rapport –
Persuade and Influence ANYONE – Quickly and Easily……
CARLOS XUMA: Monday, 12:24 AM.
Hi, it’s Carlos… I need to tell you something important…
There’s a hidden side to the game of attracting and approaching women that most gurus do not want to tell you about.
In this report, I’m going to expose some of the most important things you will ever learn about talking with women.
And, even more important, you’re going to learn how these rules help you when you’re talking to men, women, anyone…
First of all, imagine this situation:
There you are, standing at the bar with a woman you just met. You’ve been chatting for about the last ten minutes, and you’re finding her more and more interesting by the second. You’d love to ask her out, but after you got done talking about your vacation to Hawaii, and her job as a corporate headhunter, your conversation has been drying up…
Even worse – you feel the fear starting to burn in your stomach like a hot coal. And before you know it, you’re sitting in one of those long uncomfortable silences where she stares around the bar, and you’re kicking yourself because you don’t know what to say to keep it going…
Have you ever been in that situation?
How about this one:
You’re at a party, talking to a group of people. One guy tells the group a joke, and everyone is laughing hysterically. Then, you remember a funny story, and you jump in, hoping to ride the good energy along. Only when you get done with your story, you only get a polite chuckle from a few people, and then the subject changes to something else. Then you start to feel like you missed something. And without knowing how it happened, you start to feel slightly embarrassed…
These situations happen all the time, but they don’t need to. All it takes is a little training and social awareness of how conversation and persuasion works, and you can take control of any communication.
Here’s a situation that guys experience – and every guy wants to avoid:
You’re out at happy hour with a mixed group of friends, and a male friend of one of them just happens to show up and join you. This guy seems to have all the right things to say. He’s got wit, style, and interesting stories that keep everyone listening to his every word. After just a few minutes of hanging out with your group, he’s got them eating from the palm of his hand.
When he goes off to get a drink, you notice that a few of the women are still smiling, and as he turns his back, they look at each other, signaling something between them. You’re not sure what it is, but you have the sinking sensation that they’re both attracted to him and interested in him… Suddenly you feel pushed into “the forgotten zone,” where no one seems to notice you the same way they did before…
If you’ve ever felt like conversations and social skills are more complicated than they appear on the surface, I’m here to tell you that you are absolutely right.
However, if you feel like you’re at a disadvantage when you’re talking with other people – your girlfriend, your family, your boss – ANYONE – then you need to know this, too:
- You can put an end to the frustration, and develop your social skill to massive levels of success – and I’m going to show you how in this article.
- You can have conversations that are long, strong, and motivate people to like you and trust you…
- You can create conversations that bristle with energy and draw people to you like a magnet…
- You need to have conversations that you can change and calibrate to any situation…
- What you want is…
Power Conversation Skills That Make People Pay Attention To You…
I’ve conducted polls of thousands of men to find out what guys want and need most to develop their game with women, as well as general social skills. Hands down, every guy wants better conversational ability.
And not only that, but over 40% said that keeping the conversation going beyond the first couple exchanges was the toughest part of attracting a woman.
A few years ago, I would actually have agreed with them, because this was really tough for me, too. But I found a way to overcome this, and now that’s about to change for you.
The funny thing is that these same guys don’t know how right they are that CONVERSATION is their most POWERFUL asset when creating Attraction and Rapport with women – or just forming bonds with other guys.
Our verbal and nonverbal skills, along with with our perception of the subcommunication going on in these conversations, are what give us true influence and persuasive ability with other people.
The one thing that we don’t want as humans – and especially as MEN – is to be left out or feel as if we’re being ignored in conversation. We want to feel important.
We want to MATTER to other people.
In order for us to feel like we matter to others, we have to feel some other things, such as:
- Knowledgeable about the topic at hand…
- Respected by the people we’re talking to…
- Safe that we’re not going to get embarrased or humiliated…
If you don’t feel these three things – knowledgeable, respected, and safe – you’re going to have a tough time feeling good about the conversation.
Let’s cover each of these, so I can explain how this works for you…
Feeling #1: You must feel KNOWLEDGEABLE
Of course, I can’t possibly tell you how to know everything about every subject so that you can keep up in a conversation with, say, a marine biologist. You’d need years of specialized schooling and background. And there’s an infinite number of topics out there.
But I can show you how to look smart and carry yourself intelligently – even when you’re really kind of “dumb” about the topic at hand.
Here’s how I’ve seen the best conversationalists do it:
The first thing you must do when you’re in a conversation about a topic over your head is get over your need to impress everyone or plow through it with arrogant B.S. If you’re talking to someone with any amount of intelligence, they’re just not going to fall for it.
The first step is to drop the “smart guy” act and humble yourself a bit. You need to appear open to new information. You don’t have to throw your hands up and yell, “I ain’t got NO idea what you’re talking about! But, golly, it sure do sound important!” You can be open without seeming like you’re a country hick.
Here’s how you appear open and interesting so that others pull you into the conversation – and you seem approachable instead of aloof…
Look at the person (or group) you’re talking to, and show the following body language: un-crossed arms, head slightly tilted, eyes focused, and nod frequently – but slowly. Another natural body language expression is when a man rubs his chin with one arm supporting the other. (This is the exception to the “crossed arms” rule.)
You want to have the appearance of someone who is taking in the information, and is genuinely listening – DEEPLY listening as if his life depended on what was being said.
When the other people in the conversation believe that you are not trying to bluff or posture and pretend to know about something that you have no clue about, they WON’T CARE that you don’t know. They’ll actually be impressed that you can be so genuine about wanting to learn more.
Think about the last time you talked to someone and they became your willing student. I’ll bet any amount of money that your impression and favorable feelings of them went UP – big time.
And then, after you demonstrate your willingness to listen, you can then ask intelligent questions to learn about the topic at hand.
This one works like GOLD in every conversation I’ve ever been in. Sometimes I’ll even use it with topics I already know about to sneak in under their radar and really impress them.
Now, after you start to feel like you can talk to just about anyone…
Feeling #2: You must feel RESPECTED
In order for another person to allow us into their “zone of trust,” they have to feel that they are respected.
The same goes for you, too.
Think back to a time when you were talking on the phone to a customer service rep, and they said, “So-and-so Company, can you hold for a second?” If they just threw you on hold without waiting for you to agree, did you feel respected? No, chances are you’d be pretty pissed. I know I am when they do this.
But if that same customer service person just said:
“I’m sorry, I have to go put you on hold for a second. Can I come back and help you in just a minute?”
And then they waited for your answer before they put you on hold, what would you feel then? Well, you’d probably feel that this person respected you and your time, and you’d tell them “No problem.”
Well Respect is that universal ingredient in conversations that many of us leave out by accident.
Here’s a solid method for making sure that the people you talk to feel respected, and you get the respect from them you deserve:
First, in any conversation, if you are doing something else, like playing with your iPhone or Blackberry, or you’re surfing the Internet, or whatever, STOP. Give the person your full and complete attention for at least the first couple minutes of the conversation.
Second, show them that you have empathy by acknowledging their feelings. Whatever they are talking about, you can easily show that you share their feelings by saying one thing: “Wow, I bet you’re feeling…” and just add in whatever emotion they are probably feeling.
If she’s talking about her cat being sick, you can say: “Wow, I bet you’re feeling worried about her.”
If he’s talking about his girlfriend dumping him, you can say: “Wow, I bet you’re feeling pretty down.”
If they’re talking about something positive, you’d just change that around to the positive emotion.
WARNING: This might sound so simple that you’ll probably ignore it.
Most of us have probably heard about this technique in some form or another, and we feel that we know it. But almost NO ONE EVER does this in conversation. Listen for the number of times that people show real empathy of any kind in a conversation. You’ll find it’s tragically rare.
Pretty much nonexistent.
Most people will assume that if you can understand the emotion they’re feeling, you’ll at least be in a place to respect their situation. It’s a gem that few people ever discover or use.
In order for you to GET the respect in conversations that you need, you must demonstrate empathy.
Finally, the third element in the equation of feeling like you are important in the conversation is…
Feeling #3: You must feel SAFE
Have you ever talked with someone that was very warm and friendly, and you found yourself really drawn into the conversation with them?
Maybe they just seemed so accepting and open to you, but you felt like you could tell them things that you just wouldn’t tell other people. You might have even told them something intimate and “secret” about yourself. Later on you wondered why you gave up so much information to them.
What this person was doing was giving you a warm and real VIBE that you felt you could trust.
They made you feel safe in their presence.
When you can get other people to feel this way about you, it creates a POWERFUL bond between you and them that establishes a strong sense of trust.
Here’s what I do that works like a champ…
I will tell them about my “personal philosophy” of life.
I just say:
“You know, I find that so many people today are judgmental and difficult. I have a personal philosophy of life that I don’t judge people. I just accept everyone for who they are. I find that this makes me so much more happy in the long run. You know what I mean?”
Just saying this makes everyone I talk to much more relaxed and agreeable. Even judgmental people start to relax and become more easygoing.
Now, I want to talk to you about something very important.
This could make all the difference in your social life – and how you communicate.
Ask yourself these questions. Take a moment to really think how you’d answer them:
- Do you know how to talk to large groups so that your ideas are heard, your influence is felt, and your power and authority is understood and accepted?
- Do you want to be funnier and develop your sense of humor so that people think of you as fun to be around?
- Do you feel like you know how conversations really work from the inside out? Do you understand how people are motivated and why they say the things they do?
- Do you know how to know how to write emails more effectively to get women interested when you’re dating online?
- Do you know how to use personality reading techniques to get faster understanding of people and build rapport in minutes instead of HOURS?
- Do you know which topics that are guaranteed to start a good, long conversation?
- Do you know how to be memorable to anyone you meet within the first 30 seconds?
These are the essential skills that some guys got naturally, and maybe you once had and lost.
Or maybe you never had them at all.
“Imagine If You Could Talk To Any Woman – or ANYBODY – And Know That You Could Get Them Talking, Laughing, and Liking You in Just a Few Minutes…”
The most amazing realization of the last 20 years is that conversation and social skills can be built up from scratch. You don’t have to be a “natural” to be good in conversation and persuasion.
And in fact, it’s better if you’re , because you will understand the principles that “naturals” take for granted. AND you’ll be able to improve your skills beyond even their ability.
When I was a kid growing up in upstate New York, I remember that I felt very awkward in a lot of conversations with people. I was usually afraid of:
- Saying something dumb and having everyone think I was an idiot…
- Saying something wrong and having everyone think I was clueless…
- Not knowing what to say when someone was insulting me or giving me a hard time…
- Feeling weird, embarrassed, and inferior when I was talking in a group of people…
Or sometimes I’d just be afraid that everyone in my group would just forget me or push me into the background.
And a lot of the time, that really did happen. I had certain friends that would grab the biggest share of the conversation and then proceed to hog it all when they could. And I would feel like I was just another spectator.
After a while, though, I learned some techniques that helped me build up my ability to talk with people, and handle any situation they threw at me. Fast-forward a few years and you would see a very different guy than the one who couldn’t even get a word in on the side without looking like a complete dork.
Let me show you…
“The 5 Mistakes Most Guys Make In Everyday Conversations…”
MISTAKE 1: Not seeing or noticing the right “vibe” in the conversation.
I’m REALLY guilty of this one.
I once walked up to a group of people in the break room at work that looked really serious. As I got some water from the cooler I said, “Hey, you guys need to lighten up. Who died?” And one of them said, “Uh, my brother.”
Ooooof. I’m cringing now as I type this. That was a very embarrassing moment.
And the fact is that I could have saved myself the pain of that experience by just by noticing that they all did look serious, and it was probably for a reason. It was not a time to be clever and funny.
There’s a lot of times that we overlook these signals and cues, especially when we’re making conversation with women. Many times, a guy will not calibrate or adjust his approach to a woman when he’s talking to her. As a result she brushes him off.
It’s not hard to avoid these mistakes in your conversations. Simply listening for how a woman chooses certain words will usually help you figure out what you should be talking about with her.
If she’s asking you questions about you, that’s not just a sign of interest. Usually it’s also an indication that she needs more facts and information about you to help develop her TRUST.
A lot of guys deflect a woman’s questions, or challenge her too much – thinking that she’s just “testing” him. As a result, they miss out on a connection with her that she was actually HELPING him to make.
The next mistake guys make is…
MISTAKE 2: Holding back on revealing your personality.
This might seem a little obvious, but when you hide your personality from a woman, she can sense that you’re not being open. In fact, the ability to project your personality from the inside out is a very attractive thing.
I’ve gotten in conversations with women numerous times, talking about the “dorky” or even “geeky” things that I enjoy, and they’re still interested because of the energy that I’m putting out. (I sometimes try to talk about a computer game with a woman as a challenge to myself to see if I can still keep her interest.)
The interesting thing about people that are holding themselves back is that they appear to be playing the social game of life with “scared money.” This means that just like a gambler at the poker table, they can’t afford to be playing the game as if every dollar was their last.
That’s a sure-fire recipe for disaster. Ask anyone who knows how to play poker about this. If you’re scared to lose, you’ll be an easy target for everyone else who can sense it from your hesitant manner.
When you hesitate to show yourself to others, they think you’re scared about life and don’t have the reserves to put yourself out there.
“Hmmm, this guy is closed off. Guarded. He must be sensitive or insecure about something.”
And that energy pushes people away. We want people in our lives that have a natural giving energy. We’re drawn to it.
Which is why you must not be afraid to reveal your personality to other people. I’m not talking about “opening your robe” and showing it all. You need to use discretion to decide what will be best for you to reveal.
Certain facts will attract women (and other people in general) to you, and certain other facts will push them away. The key is in knowing which is which.
Another mistake most guys make is…
MISTAKE 3: Trying too hard to be noticed or “important” in the conversation.
It’s been said that we are often more scared of losing something than we are of not getting something. This is VERY true when it comes to attention.
In our desperate attempts to not be “forgotten” and pushed to the back of a conversation, we sometimes say anything to make sure that we’re not left out.
It’s a painful feeling when you realize that other people are not paying attention to you. Feeling ignored just sucks, no matter how you look at it.
So it’s no surprise that many guys will go to extreme lengths to avoid this happening to them.
Some of the ways that guys try too hard are:
- Talking out of turn, or interrupting
- Being too obnoxious or abrasive
- Using humor inappropriately – such as telling a dirty joke
It’s essential that you don’t fall victim to this urge to jump around and wave your hands – saying “Look at me! Look at me!” the way we did when we were kids. You might not be doing that with your hands, but we often do it with the tiny body language signals and our choice of words – and probably without realizing it.
Attention must be shared in conversation. And when it’s appropriate, there are strategies to regain the attention and the focus within a group.
The next mistake is…
MISTAKE 4: Being sarcastic and negative.
This one is a killer.
It doesn’t just kill the vibe – it kills any chance of a healthy conversation or relationship between you and a group.
Very often, we fall back on a negative or cynical sense of humor to cover up our sore spots or areas of insecurity. It’s easy to do, and yes, I used to do this ALL the time.
Sarcasm can be funny – in small amounts. The problem is that sly comments with a little bit of scorn make us look very petty. And even though we all want to get “in” with a group of people, a bad way to do this is by insulting or taking sides with someone just to get the group’s approval.
All of these strategies seem to work in the short term, but they really just paint us into a box as being a bit angry and insecure.
Negativity is so tempting to fall into, because it’s all around us. It’s in the headlines, and the top news stories, and your neighbor’s complaining. It’s in the long traffic delays and the bad weather.
The people that bitch and moan are the people we avoid like the plague after a while because they just drag us down.
But the people we know that don’t indulge our self-pity or complaints, the people that elevate our spirits and give us hope are the ones we come back to again and again…
In order to keep your conversation alive with the kind of energy that people want to come back to again and again, you must keep yourself from becoming too negative or sarcastic.
And finally, the fifth mistake guys make in conversation all the time is…
MISTAKE 5: Not having the ability to steer the conversation to a meaningful goal…
This is the probably the most important of the five errors that guys make, and it usually comes up in something that I call “Power Conversations.”
A Power Conversation is when you are talking to someone, and whether or not you realize it, there is something important that will come out of it. There’s something at stake to be gained or lost in the conversation.
Maybe it’s a job offer. Maybe it’s a date with an attractive woman. Maybe it’s even something as small as your pride on the line when you make a bet with your friend as to which Die Hard movie has the most explosions.
When you have a conversation like this, it’s no longer about just shooting the breeze. Now you have something to be won or lost, which means it changes the whole context of things.
I’ll give you a tip here that deals with this particular mistake…
I often get guys asking me “How long should I talk to a woman? Won’t I lose her interest after a while?” Let me tell you something VERY important:
And you can control that.
It’s never about wearing out your welcome when you’re keeping a person’s interest. I’ve gladly run late for meetings or missed appointments because I was talking to someone about something so cool that I didn’t want to leave.
I’m sure you’ve experienced this as well.
You’re so into this heart-to-heart talk, mostly because the other person seems to genuinely hear you, not just waiting for their turn to talk. They seem thrilled to know more about you, and as a result you feel a connection that is so REAL.
THAT, my friend, is the goal you’re trying to go after in conversations with people. You’re trying to create a gabfest that no one in their right mind would want to walk away from.
Can you imagine the magnetic quality this will have for you with women?
With everyone you come in contact with?
These are the unforgettable people in our lives, the ones we remember talking to long after their gone, and we long to talk to them again.
And YOU can be one of them.
Conversation & Persuasion Skills Will Improve Your Quality of Life and Your Successes on Every Level…
Of all the skills that guys want to develop with women, this one is the easiest to work on because of the sheer volume of information available to help you.
Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy when you have better conversational skills are:
The fact is, you CANNOT afford to neglect your conversation and communication skills. It is the single most important determinant of your future success in life in almost every area.
Yes, even more than your grades in school and the number of degrees you get in college. NOTHING determines your success in life more than applied social communications skills.
A Quick Exercise to Determine How Socially Skilled You Feel
Read these questions, and take a second to reflect on your own experience. See how many of them you relate to.
- When you’re in a conversation, do you ever feel like you’re being poked fun at – and the second you try to point out what they’re doing, they manage to “get nice” again and avoid any blame? Do you have a method to avoid this kind of treatment?
- When you’re talking to a woman, do you ever find yourself in a situation where you know you’ve met a high-quality woman and you don’t want to mess it up, but you can’t find the words to form a real connection between you and her? And the more you try, the more you sense she starts to pull away, as if you’re just coming at it from the wrong direction?
- You’re in an intense conversation with your boss over a project, and you know you’re right. Then he pulls out his Wild Card excuse on you and says you should just do what he says to avoid making waves. Do you give in and go along, or do you know how to turn him around and get him to see that your way is the right way?
- You’re talking to your mom, and you’re doing your best to pay attention and appear sincerely interested. After just ten seconds of talking, your mind starts to wander, and instantly she says: “You’re not listening to me!” What were the secret signals you gave off that told her you weren’t paying attention?
- You’re in a group of friends and you crack a joke that’s a little edgy. A few people laugh, but most of them appear uncomfortable. Do you let the moment pass and try to explain it to them later one-on-one, or is there something you can say right now that would be smooth things over and fix the situation?
- Your girlfriend takes offense to something you said and blows up like a grenade. Should you A) push back with just as much yelling and anger to put her in her place, or B) let her get her way now, and then hope she relaxes later and comes around? Obviously neither one is the optimum strategy, but do you know how to read her and recognize the conflict so that you can avoid it in the first place…?
All of these situations require slightly different conversation skills to manage, yet most of us just use the same old reactions we’ve used since we were kids, and we only manage to succeed the way we wanted in a few of these situations instead of almost every time.
We discover that we really don’t have the level of control and persuasive influence in conversations that we want.
“Guys Are Naturally Behind the Curve When It Comes to Conversation and Persuasion Ability…”
After all, women grew up talking to each other and feeling out the social “vibe,” so they have an edge. Guys rarely get this kind of experience until later in life, and then we’re much less prepared to use it effectively.
But there are ways to learn this vital skill.
I was one of those kids who played in his room a lot, watched a lot of TV, and generally had no clue about what was actually happening in social situations.
I remember a particular time when I was out with a group of my friends, and there were a couple of girls in the group with us. I remember how crappy it felt to be forced to the “background” of the conversation because I really had no clue as to what to say to the girls without feeling like a loser in front of the other guys.
But I also saw that the guys I was with didn’t really know, either. They were talking about sports and video games, and the girls were talking about friends and the drama that was going on between them. I could see that there was a major difference in what guys and girls found interesting to talk about, but I couldn’t figure out HOW to talk about this stuff.
Fast forward a few years, and Carlos grew up. (Well, a little bit.)
But I still didn’t have the kind of social awareness that I wanted. It wasn’t until I took a few personality tests, and then started reading a TON of books on the topic that I found I had a lot of theory, but nothing really practical for understanding these social situations.
Still, I kept reading, and discovered that there were some basics to understanding how to start and keep a social conversation going, and that it could be learned. I made a lot of notes on what worked, what didn’t, and which skills were helpful.
Imagine How You’ll Feel When You Can :
Now You Can Learn
Alpha Conversation & Persuasion
Finally, you’re going to be able to get the skills you need.
Imagine: You’ve got an ally in this battle. An arsenal of weapons that you could use at any time to get you in or out of any conversation.
I’ve exhausted all my best stuff to put together this definitive 14 CD set (yes that’s fourteen audio compact discs) that will put you light years ahead of anyone out there.
Don’t freak out over the size of this program. It’s got a lot of information, but it’s easy to jump in and just learn the parts you need. You can pick and choose, and take your time with it. Once you get started, it’s hard to stop learning all the great techniques and tips I’ve got in here.
Take a look at the concepts and practical skills you’re going to learn and be able to use in just a few hours with this program:
DISC 1: Concepts – Inner Game
- The most important advantage in conversation – and how you can seize it to have the upper hand…
- Your single biggest obstacle in conversation – and how you can overcome it and be free of this “anchor” that’s dragging you down…
- What you MUST know about using pre-rehearsed “scripts” and “patterns” to assist you with your ability in conversation with women…
- The #1 rule of conversation – and why you must obey it if you ever want to succeed in developing rapport and trust in your social circle…
- The difference between good and bad conversations – and how you stay out of the “bad”ones once and for all…
- How to destroy effective communication – and chances are you are already making these mistakes…!
- The complete Architecture and Structure of conversations so that you can know how to talk to anyone in the right way…
- The most important taks you have to perform in a conversation so that the other person pays attention – and you get the results you want…
- The secret factor you must manage when you’re in a conversation with someone so that they trust you and relate to you – almost as if they’ve known you forever…
- The first big question of all communication that you must answer – or the other person will lose their interest in a matter of minutes…
- The 5 Positive Traits you need for flexibility in conversation so that you are not caught off guard and can “flow” with the talk…
- The key to developing massive confidence in conversation so that the other people respect and listen to you…
- The “That’s Great” strategy for re-framing and keeping a positive attitude – for REAL – and being much more optimistic no matter what life throws at you…
- The one reason most guys cannot stay positive and – and you can change this in just 10 minutes…!
- The 8 Golden Rules of Communication
- The fastest method to make a new friend – in just minutes…
- 3 critical skills for opening conversations the right way so that you can look your best and impress anyone…
- How to use your “emergency chute” in a conversation to manage anxiety, stay relaxed, and not lose your confidence…
- The question you must answer in every communication of persuasion to be a success…
- How to ask any woman out so she will not only WANT to go out with you, SHE will make it easy for you and put up ZERO resistance…
- How to talk to your boss to get what you want – from a raise, to a better project, to a promotion…
- Examples of woman’s tests in conversation – and how most guys fail them miserably…
- How a woman uses “absolutes” and the mistake you must avoid making when she does this to you…
- Anatomy of an Alpha Conversation with a woman – dissecting a conversation so you know what works and what doesn’t…
- How to use the power of “rhetoric” to get a discount in sales situations…
- The single factor most important to your financial success in life, and how to use it…
- How to take control of words instead of letting them control you…
- The Alpha Man Conversation Strategy that any man can put into practice right away for more powerful and effective conversation with anyone, anywhere…
- Examples of powerful communication words you should use to maximize your impact in conversation and trigger the subconscious emotions that motivate us…
- And much more…
DISC 3: STT – Core Skills & Tactics 2
DISC 4: Women & Communications
DISC 8: Verbal Self-Defense 2
And you’ll be able to get started RIGHT NOW! You don’t have to wait for the CDs to arrive because you’ll be getting my exclusive pre-coaching bonus as soon as you place your order.
That’s right. You’re going to get over 270 minutes of my best material from the Advanced Coaching on Conversational Techniques. That’s over 4 and a half hours of training you can start with right NOW.
I’m including the following bonus audio segments on talking with women:
ADVANCED CONVERSATION TECHNIQUES – 8:10
ADVANCED CONVERSATION TECHNIQUES – 6:18
THE LARGER WHOLE OF CONVERSATION – 10:06
CHALLENGE AND RESPONSE – 14:26
APPROACHING – 8:39
CONVERSATIONAL CONTROL – 8:19
INDIRECTIVES – 10:07
INTRODUCTION TECHNIQUES – 14:16
CONVERSATIONAL INTERFERENCE – 5:23
REVEALING AND CONFESSING – 11:08
THE COMMUNICATION MODEL – 14:18
SEXUAL INNUENDO IN CONVERSATION – 16:58
HANDLING DIFFICULT WOMEN – 14:25
COMMUNICATION: DON’T FIX HER – 13:22
APPROVAL AND DISAGREEMENT – 15:35
DEALING WITH OTHER ALPHA MEN – 17:14
QUALIFICATION – 16:07
REMEMBERING NAMES – 10:05
THE QUIZ CONVERSATION TECHNIQUE – 19:12
CONVERSATION: Strategies – 8:29
EXERCISE: PARTNER DRILLS – 20:09