Bring greater satisfaction to your relationship in every way–emotionally, spiritually, and physically–whether you’re preparing for your honeymoon or are empty nesters looking for a new spark.
Are you wondering if there’s more to your sex life than the status quo? Or maybe you have questions about your upcoming marriage that aren’t exactly appropriate for the rehearsal dinner? This edition of The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex from tell-it-like-it-is blogger and speaker Sheila Wray Gregoire has been completely updated and expanded to include new research from surveys of more than twenty-five thousand people. With humor, stories, and highly practical ideas, Sheila helps you:
- See how God intends sex to unite couples physically, emotionally, and spiritually–and how to overcome roadblocks in each area
- Understand more about your two bodies and how they were meant to go together
- Find healing from past sexual experiences, sexual trauma, or pornography addiction
- Figure out the missing piece in your sex life that often makes pleasure out of reach
- Learn how to help your husband give you greater pleasure than ever before
- Embrace sex with freedom, rather than viewing it with shame or embarrassment
Sheila’s content and style will appeal to:
- Newly engaged couples who want to start their marriage out right
- Married couples who wonder if sex will ever become what they’d hoped it would be
- Followers of Sheila’s marriage blog and bestselling books
- Pastors and counselors seeking a resource for helping engaged and married couples
Read The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex as your husband learns more about you in The Good Guy’s Guide to Great Sex. Clothing optional.