If you’ve ever wondered why…
Catching a good man is like nailing Jello to a tree
Flirting with a man is like riding a bull-just because you stayed on for 8 seconds doesn’t mean you’ve won first prize
Making small talk on a first date is harder than eating watermelon in a sundress …then you’ve come to the right place!
Ladies, welcome to Miss Becky’s Charm School! I’m Miss Becky, and in this book, I’ll reveal some of my best tips and tricks for landing the perfect man, southern-girl style.
Now, I know y’all are busy, and I’m not here to blow smoke up your pretty little skirts, or to otherwise waste your precious time. But when it comes to the art of charming a man, no one does it better than the gals from Dixie. And whether you’re a Yankee dame or a California babe, you can learn the secrets Southern Belles have been using for years to find the right man and put him just where you want him. Inside, we’ll cover the basics every woman should know:
- Are you a Scarlett or a Melanie?-Take my quiz to figure out your Southern Belle alter ego.
- Separating the Possums from the Bunnies-Time-tested tricks for telling the Rednecks from the Southern Gentlemen.
- I Like My Women a Little on the Trashy Side-Dress to impress for every occasion.
- Why Buy the Cow?-Sex and the Southern Belle.
- Smooth as Butter-A Southern etiquette primer.
- The Deviled Egg Plate-The way to a man’s heart really is through his stomach-tasty treats to win him over.
So pull up a chair, fix yourself a mint julep (or any strong drink you like), and get ready to learn the secret weapons and Southern Belle sensibilities that will help you snag the man of your dreams!